Our eye-catching Peacock Duvet Cover doesn’t just make the bed, it makes the room. A symbol of royalty, wealth and beauty, this beautiful bird has inspired design for centuries. Our designers hand painted this design to invoke the feeling of a commissioned piece of art or interior. The presence of the artist’s hand in the brush strokes paired with the striking palette creates a fresh, modern statement.
- 300 Thread count sateen
- Hidden button closure
- Duvet cover, shams, and inserts sold separately
- Made in Portugal
- Thread count: 400
- Material: Cotton percale
- Pairs well with: Modern Border Citrine Sheets & Shams
- Cleaning & Care: Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not use bleach or detergents containing bleach. Tumble Dry low. Warm iron if necessary.
- Also available in Citrine
- Full/Queen Duvet Cover: 90" x 88"
- King Duvet Cover: 106" x 92"
- Standard shams: 20" x 26" (1.5" flange)
- King shams" 20" x 36" (1.5" flange)