All large furniture is delivered using either our White Glove or In-Home (threshold) service. Smaller items are shipped via FedEx. All our furniture, with the exception of beds & cribs, ships fully assembled. Beds and cribs are flat packed and are assembled by our White Glove service.+ What does your White Glove service include?
Our White Glove service includes placement in room of choice, up to 2 flights of stairs, unpacking, packaging removal and assembly (if required). This service does not include the removal of existing furniture, electrical or component hookups (including wall mounting). Our White Glove carrier will call you to make a delivery appointment, confirm the order details, and gather any other information or special requirements for delivery. The delivery appointment is made for a four (4) hour window Monday through Friday during normal business hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm. Time specific deliveries are subject to an additional fee of $90 and homes with more than 2 flights of stairs are subject to an additional fee of $33 per additional flight.+ What does your In-Home (threshold) service include?
In-Home (threshold) service includes up to 2 flights of stairs prior to threshold and delivery inside home. There will be no unpacking, debris removal or placement in room of choice. The delivery appointment is made for a four (4) hour window Monday through Friday during normal business hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm.+ When will I receive my furniture order?
In-stock items ship in 4-5 weeks. Custom orders usually ship within 10-12 weeks. Please note that furniture items ship from different warehouses, items ordered together are not always shipped together and may arrive at different times. You can refer to the item's product detail page for current stock status or email email@example.com to check on your order at any time.+ Does your furniture meet safety standards?
As parents ourselves, we are dedicated to producing products that are safe for your child’s daily use. All our nursery furniture either meets or exceeds US, Canadian & JPMA safety standards. All finishes are lead-free, low VOC, and completely non-toxic.+ What are your cribs & dressers made of?
Our cribs and toddler bed conversion kits are solid European beech wood. Dressers are made of solid birch wood, birch veneer, and CARB compliant recovered wood. Changing stations are made of solid birch wood. All finishes are lead-free, low VOC, and completely non-toxic.+ What is your upholstered furniture made of?
Our upholstered furniture is made of engineered hardwood that is certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) which means that the wood has been grown and harvested in a responsible manner. Our single wrapped foam cushions have an eco-friendly foam core and poly batting. Our Luxury Spring cushions have a recycled steel spring core encased with eco-friendly foam and poly batting. Our Ultra Lux cushions have a recycled steel spring core encased with eco-friendly foam, poly batting and an envelope of 100% feather & down padding. Gliders feature a recycled steel glide mechanism that both glides and swivels. All finishes are lead-free, low VOC and completely non-toxic.+ What are the care instructions for your occasional furniture?
We recommend the following care:
* Immediately clean spills or smudges of foodstuffs or beverages with a soft clean cloth, preferably by blotting to avoid scratches.
* Frequently dust the exposed surfaces with a clean soft natural cloth that is damp with water. Dry the surface with another dry cloth.
* All dust is abrasive! Never forcefully wipe off dust.
* Infrequently polish your furniture with a non-silicon base furniture polish made by a reputable manufacturer. Follow instructions, but do dust immediately before polishing and use soft natural cloth.
* Direct sunlight could cause some deterioration of the original finish over time. Strive to keep your valuable furniture items shielded from daily exposure to sunlight.
* Decorative Hardware can be cared for in the same manner as wood surfaces. Simply follow our recommendations for dusting and polishing.
* Because slate is a natural substance, tops vary in color and should not be expected to match from one top to another.
* The surface is sealed, thereby is impregnable to all liquids and demands very little maintenance. As the slate is made in layers there can be some natural chipping and rub off, which will only add to the beauty of this product. If you wish, a liquid floor wax can be applied to bring out the natural beauty of the slate.
Marble Granite and other stone surfaces:
* Clean stone surfaces with a mild liquid dishwashing detergent and warm water. Use a soft cloth. Too much soap may leave a film and cause streaks. Do not use products that contain lemon, vinegar, or other acids. Rinse the surface thoroughly after washing with the soap solution and dry with a soft cloth. Change the rinse water frequently. Do not use scouring powders or creams; these products contain abrasives that may scratch the surface.
* Metal frames and decorations are protected with a clear top coating.
* Natural metal finishes can be cared for with common non-abrasive household cleaners.
* Painted finishes could have been applied with powder coating, painting, or other techniques. They are generally protected with a clear top coating. These can be cared for by simple dusting. Clean with mild soap and water when necessary. Be very careful to avoid scratching or chipping these surfaces.
Parchment & shagreen:
* Clean with mild soap and a damp cloth.
Since the safety of stain-repellents around children has not been established, we do not treat our upholstery with stain-repellents.+ How does the crib convert to a toddler bed?
With the purchase of a toddler bed conversion kit, you can convert your crib to a toddler bed. Simply remove one long side of the crib and replace with the toddler gate included in your toddler bed conversion kit.+ What size mattress do I need for my crib and toddler bed?
A standard full size crib mattress measuring at minimum 51 5/8” in length, 27 1/4” in width and between 4”- 6” thick.How can I get a copy of the assembly instructions?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a replacement part.