We asked our design team for a few quick and easy ways to refresh the home in 2013. Here's their expert advice!
(clockwise from top left)
1. We love to add drama with lighting, and the perfect way to do this is with an artfully sculptural lamp.
2. Sometimes all a space needs is a shot of color. Hanging modern artwork is an easy way to brighten up a room.
3. Don't have the budget for a new sofa? No worries! Pop a graphic pillow on the sofa for an instant living room facelift.
4. Home organization is always at the top of our New Year's Resolution list. Choosing a handsome bedside or coffee table is a chic way kickstart the organization motivation.
5. One of the easiest ways to update a room is to add interesting pieces like decorative accessories—like jewelry for the home. A simple brass candle stick can add an interesting layer of glamour.
6. We hear that some people are afraid to use a bold rug, but a graphic rug in vibrant hues can add a jolt of excitement to an otherwise neutral room.
What are your favorite ways to update your space? We would love to know!