Welcome to Our Employment Section
DwellStudio is always looking for bright, energetic and talented people to join our growing company. From time to time specific career opportunities will be detailed below. Otherwise, if you think you have what it takes to join the DwellStudio team, we would be happy to hear from you.
DwellStudio is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workplace.Senior Logistics Coordinator
Front-End Web Developer
Financial A/P & A/R Accountant
We are currently seeking an experienced Logistics Coordinator. This position will be responsible for managing the inbound and outbound shipments from domestic and overseas suppliers to 3PL and Wholesale /Retail and Web customers with main focus on White Glove Home Delivery service to end customer.
- Track and monitor daily all deliveries via White Glove Home Delivery, Air, Ocean and LTL from domestic and overseas suppliers.
- Tracking and implementing all White Glove Home Delivery furniture deliveries and ensuring timely and quality delivery and assembly with various white glove providers
- Provide daily delivery/shipping status updates to internal departments and Retail stores.
- Route and coordinate shipments using best shipping practices to ensure deliveries are handled in most timely and cost effective manner.
- Daily communication with carriers, freight forwarders, brokers and domestic and overseas suppliers.
- Heavy collaboration with CS, Inventory/Planning and Production Departments.
- Provide input and actively and effectively execute best practices for shipping, communicating and managing daily task.
- Responsible for all inbound receiving’s into 3PL by ensuring timely receipt of product into inventory management system.
- Responsible for completing and processing all necessary shipping documents for export shipments.
- Process all carrier and supplier invoices for payment.
- Procure all shipping materials for 3PL.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Logistics with focus in White Glove Home Delivery and LTL service
- Must have working knowledge of Great Plains and Excel
- Must be self motivated, energetic, extremely detail oriented and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and at same time be a team player
- Strong time management skills with ability to prioritize and handle multiple task and projects
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com to be considered for this position.
We are currently looking for a Web Designer to join our fast-growing ecommerce team.
- Translate brand requirements into engaging online experiences
- Design and deploy website, banner ad, email, and other visual assets
- Ensure design consistency with other brand channels
- Manage and execute product setup
- Manage ongoing updates and general site maintenance
- Work with team to develop new site design, microsites & functionality.
- BA or BS in Web/Interactive Design or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years experience working with HTML and CSS
- Expertise on Mac utilizing Adobe CS applications (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and Flash), and strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with team members, programmers, and staff.
- Excellent typography, presentation, and page layout skills.
- Able to design from a lead creative and independently
- Good copywriting skills
- Experienced working in retail ecommerce is a preferred
- Ability to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to be flexible in dynamic business environment
- Link to portfolio required w/resume submission.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position.
The frontend web developer will manage the web development process and work closely with our marketing and design teams to implement proposed branding and ecommerce initiatives. Candidate is ideally familiar with fashion, home and/or lifestyle websites and ecommerce trends. The candidate understands DwellStudio brand sensibility and has previous experience working in fashion, luxury, home or lifestyle categories. The ideal candidate has a creative online vision and is able to execute vision into development.
Required Skills & Responsibilities:
- Experience developing for Magento or similar ecommerce platforms, modifying and creating custom themes and plugins, developing for CMS systems
- PHP, HTML, CSS, Ajax, JS, JQuery, MySQL, HTML5
- Experience with common APIs (i.e social plugins and ESP’s)
- Experience with 3rd party systems integrations (i.e. ERP systems- we are on Great Plains)
- Manage the web development process, drive decisions, and coordinate efforts with design, marketing and sales
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Lifecycle management, scoping, quality assurance and project management
- Ability to provide project timelines and propose solutions
- Customize, add new or enhance website features & functionality
- Mobile web development experience a plus
Please submit a resume to email@example.com to be considered for this position.
We are currently seeking an adaptable A/P & A/R Accountant who thrives in a fast-paced environment. We need someone who is serious about their career in Accounting, who can work independently while working in a dynamic environment. This is a very exciting role that will offer internal growth to the right candidate. There is tremendous exposure to all levels of management as well so you must be outgoing and assertive while maintaining professionalism.
- Review and process vendor invoices to ensure accuracy, completeness of supporting documentation and availability of funds
- Reconciling Monthly Vendor Statements as well as other Accounts Payable Reports
- Preparing month-end journal entries, accruals, and assist with Month End Closing Procedures
- Assist with Monthly & Year End Audits & Compliance
- Online Banking, letters of credit, preparing ACH and wire templates
- New vendor account set up & maintenance
- Ensure rapid follow up of unresolved issues
- Make daily collection calls
- Conduct account research and analysis
- Prepare and maintain various reports
- Maintain an accurate aging report
- Identify and execute the necessary process adjustments
- Send statement to outstanding customers
- Reconcile A/R to the G/L
- Interact with customers to resolve outstanding issues
- At least 3 years relevant experience in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- An Associate degree in Accounting or better
- Proficient in Excel.
- Microsoft Great Plains experience a major plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work across all levels of the company
- Strong work ethic and drive
- Solid understanding of key accounting concepts
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position.