I partnered up the HP to create a few chic and easy holiday crafts at home using my new HP printer. The printer makes the design process so easy I was able to make them with my whole family. Because I love hosting dinner parties, I designed a cool place-setting card based on our modern Deco Border print. I'm also loving this cool 3D Photo Cube and these festive Thank You Cards that I spotted in HP's Holiday Headquarters! Check out our How-To video and step-by-step instructions below to see just how easy these projects are. Plus, I would love to see your projects! Send them to me via Twitter and Instragram using hashtag #HipHoliday and I'll share my favorites here on the Studio blog... Enjoy!
How-To Guide: DwellStudio Place-setting Cards
1. Print pattern or image. Print image on both sides of paper.
2. Trim paper to 5.5"x10.5" and fold in half.
3. Punch holes around the border of paper.
4. Insert fasteners and cut 3.5"x3.75" rectangles out of contrasting paper, tape to top of place setting.
5. Personalize with name or menu.