We hope our 2010 Gift Guides have helped you out!
Now, with the number of shopping (not to mention shipping!) days before Christmas quickly dwindling, we're bringing you a few of our favorite Bloggers DwellStudio gift picks.
Order by Monday to get FREE 2nd Day shipping and be sure everything arrives in time for x-mas morning. (pssst- if you're our facebook fan you get free gift wrap too!)
Our first guest is Joslyn of the blog Simple Lovely:
1. Zinnia Multi-Garland: I have a completely unnatural love for this garland; it just instantly makes every room more festive. I’d love to give a string of this to every girl on my list (both big and small).
2. Gate Coasters: I love the idea of having a stash of super-chic hostess gifts on hand at all time. Alas, I’m not that organized, but If I were, I’d load up on these Gate coaster sets and a case of Prosecco, because really, what’s better than some bubbly paired with pretty coasters…
3. City Stamp Set: I have this theory that all kids are nuts for rubber stamps…I love this fantastic little unisex set; it’s equally perfect for my two girlies and my gaggle of nephews.
4. Small Dots Travel Case: I think the perfect gift is something you wouldn’t necessarily buy for yourself…This small dots travel case with a bottle of Chanel Particuliere nail polish tucked inside would be perfect for all my besties.
And next up! Victoria of sfgirlbybay:
1. The stitching pattern on this Quatrefoil Blossom Quilt is really pretty, and I quite like these soothing colors. It looks really soft and cuddly to curl up in.
2. These cute little ID tags would help anyone locate their luggage in a sea of black baggage claim.
4. I never tire of the Draper Stripe Chinois Blue pillow cases, and I think their classic appeal would dress up anybody's bed.
5. These Woodblock Cocktail Napkins are the perfect hostess gift for your next holiday party. Think how popular you'll be if you bring these kinds of gifts around?
6. Oh, and Dear Santa, I've been really good. May I please have this Dotted Trellis Charcoal Pillow? Love, V.
Happy Friday all and happy shopping!