Me at our photo shoot yesterday...trying to keep the nausea away.
I feel like I am walking around with a combination of mono and food poisoning....I can barely function. The second trimester cannot come fast enough. It’s been 13 weeks already.... please relent your fury little growing embryo. Here are some things that I have tried that have NOT helped..
· Magnets on my wrists
· Sea sickness bands on my wrists.
· Holding 2 fingers on the “nausea points” that are supposedly on my wrists.
· B-6 supplements
· Ginger candies
And here are some tips that help me get through the day...
· Plain Oatmeal in the morning – the good steel cut kind.
· Lifesavers peppermint
· Mary’s Gone Crackers
. a ginger tea bag and a peppermint tea bag at the same time.
· pop tarts toasted with butter
· Starbucks passion fruit iced tea unsweetened.
Give us any tips that have worked for you!!