The Turner chair beautifully balances modern and traditional design. The arc of the gently flared arm softens the boxy silhouette. The conical tapered Mid-century legs feel fresh against the tailored button tufting. Mirror the comfortable design with a luxurious fabric in a neutral palette.
Turner is most at home in a library, but brings timeless style to the living or bedroom. Place him near a table and lamp – he’s the perfect reading chair.
- European beech and responsibly grown and harvested engineered hardwood, certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative
- Tight back and loose seat cushion are a combination of premium urethane foam with polyester fibers encased in a ticking
- Secured with water-based, formaldehyde-free glues that meet CARB requirements.
- Made in the USA
- Professional furniture cleaning recommended
- Overall dimensions: 31.5" H x 35" W x 35" D
Custom Upholstery: Visit or call our flagship store for custom fabric options - 1.646.442.6000