Inspired by the Silk Road, hand-painted ceramics and exaggerated, intricate floral, our Samara duvet cover blends old-world glamour with modern appeal. The detailed blossoms and vines contrast with a white ground - illuminating the artistry of the hand-drawn design. The cool palette of smoke, indigo and azure is timeless, making this unique design perfect for all seasons.
Pair the Samara duvet cover with a variety of our sheet sets for completely different looks. Layer with our Blockprint Floral Sheet Set for a feminine meets masculine mix. Or match with our Modern Border Sheets in Smoke, Mist or Admiral for a tailored take on bedding.
- 200 thread count cotton percale
- Hidden button closure
- Duvet cover, shams, and inserts sold separately
- Made in Portugal
- Pairs well with: Blockprint Floral Sheet Set and Modern Border Sheets & Shams in Admiral, Mist or Smoke.
- Cleaning & Care: Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not use bleach or detergents containing bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if necessary.
- Full/Queen Duvet Cover: 90" x 88"
- King Duvet Cover: 106" x 92"
- Standard shams: 20" x 26" (1.5" flange)
- King shams" 20" x 36" (1.5" flange)