A modern gentleman, Olsen’s quiet sophistication and undeniable elegance make him a welcome addition in any setting (think living room, office or den). Handsome from every angle, the hand crafted, exposed wood frame adds sculptural functionality. We refined the classic tub shape with tailored button tufting, and obsessed over the details to make him impossibly comfortable.
- Exposed walnut frame
- European beech and responsibly grown and harvested engineered hardwood, certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative
- Leather color and grain will vary from hide to hide
- Reynolds Leather: full grain, full aniline European leather. A seven-step tanning process achieves a rich, soft feel
- Hollywood Leather: semi-aniline dyed leather with subtle two-tone metallic finish. Suitable for high traffic applications
- Tight back and seat cushions are a combination of premium urethane foam with polyester fibers encased in a ticking
- Secured with water-based, formaldehyde-free glues that meet CARB requirements.
- Made in the USA
- Professional furniture cleaning recommended
- Overall dimensions: 32.5" H x 31" W x 32" D
Custom Upholstery: Visit or call our flagship store for custom fabric options - 1.646.442.6000