Modeled on the lavish boudoir seating areas found in Versailles, our Mallory chair recalls this opulent era of French design with her graciously feminine lines, broad frame and elegant curved back. Our designers updated this regal accessory with delicate button tufting, exposed wooden legs and a modern cutaway detail. We love dressing her in bright, graphic fabrics – however, the custom options are endless.
Mallory’s fluid lines look beautiful from every angle. So put a pair on display in an open living room or take a note from her boudoir inspiration and tuck her into the bedroom. The good news is Mallory enhances any interior she enters.
- European beech and responsibly grown and harvested engineered hardwood, certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative
- Tight back and seat cushions are a combination of premium urethane foam with polyester fibers encased in a ticking
- Secured with water-based, formaldehyde-free glues that meet CARB requirements
- Made in the USA
- Professional furniture cleaning recommended
- Overall dimensions: 29" H x 30" W x 30.5" D
Additional Images shown in Custom Upholstery: Glazed Linen Amethyst and Zig Zag Multi. Visit or call our flagship store for custom fabric options - 1.646.442.6000