Love a chair that lends personality and style to a room? Look no further. A nod to Atomic Age retro design, Jensen features a curvaceous silhouette, high back and streamlined profile. The exposed wood base and gently flared arms offset the generous proportions. Dressed in leather this chair will be an instant favorite.
Jensen’s personality makes him the perfect statement piece. And his impeccable construction makes him an ideal reading chair. Placed in the living room, den or playroom Jensen will be everyone’s favorite chair.
- European beech and responsibly grown and harvested engineered hardwood, certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Leather color and grain will vary from hide to hide
- Reynolds Leather: full grain, full aniline European leather. A seven-step tanning process achieves a rich, soft feel
- Hollywood Leather: semi-aniline dyed leather with subtle two-tone metallic finish. Suitable for high traffic applications
- Tight back and loose seat cushion are a combination of premium urethane foam with polyester fibers encased in a ticking
- Secured with water-based, formaldehyde-free glues that meet CARB requirements
- Made in the USA
- Professional furniture cleaning recommended
- Overall dimensions: 36" H x 38" W x 38" D
Custom Upholstery: Visit or call our flagship store for custom fabric options - 1.646.442.6000