Handsome and accomplished, Hans believes in quality and craftsmanship. His solid wood frame, a nod to Scandinavian woodworking, looks striking from every angle. We obsessed over the slight pitch of the channeled leather seat to ensure optimal comfort. The full-grain leather upholstery undergoes an extensive tanning process to achieve a supple feel and rich luster – which only get better with time. No wonder it’s our most popular chair.
Hans’ mid-century lines feel modern in a traditional interior, and like an auction find in a contemporary space. In the living room, office or den Hans will be the go to chair for afternoon reads.
- Exposed wood frame
- European beech and responsibly grown and harvested engineered hardwood, certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative
- Leather color and grain will vary from hide to hide
- Reynolds Leather: full grain, full aniline European leather. A seven-step tanning process achieves a rich, soft feel
- Hollywood Leather: semi-aniline dyed leather with subtle two-tone metallic finish. Suitable for high traffic applications
- Tight back and seat cushions are a combination of premium urethane foam with polyester fibers encased in a ticking
- Secured with water-based, formaldehyde-free glues that meet CARB requirements
- Matching ottoman available
- Made in the USA.
- Professional furniture cleaning recommended.
- Overall dimensions: 28.5” W x 35" D x 37” H
Custom Upholstery: Visit or call our flagship store for custom fabric options - 1.646.442.6000