This is the future heirloom: an immortal piece that will look even better fifty years from now as it does today. Carving and shaping the wood frame, so gorgeous we wanted to expose every inch of it, choosing and channeling the supple leather, which will only improve with age-some might call the attention we pay to the detail of every one of these chairs fanatical, but we can't help ourselves. There's a reason this looks like a chair found at auction. (As we like to say in the studio, "it's the difference between where did you find it, and where did you get it.") But the airiness of this American-made beauty belies the depth of its comfort. We sat and adjusted until the ergonomics were such that we literally marveled at the sheer pleasure of sitting. No wonder it's our most popular chair. Then, with the same attention to style and comfort, we designed an accompanying ottoman for the full-body experience. No wonder it's our most popular chair.
- European beech and responsibly grown and harvested engineered hardwood, certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Secured with water-based, formaldehyde-free glues that meet CARB requirements.
- Made in the USA.
- Leather option has additional channeling on back.
- Exposed wood frame.
- Tight Seat.
- Matching ottoman available.
- Leather color and grain will vary from hide to hide.
- Professional furniture cleaning recommended.
- Overall dimensions: 28.5” W x 35" D x 37” H
- Seat Height: 17"
- Arm Height (from floor): 23.5"
Shipping Charges Priced in Cart
USA & CANADA
Ships via Inside Delivery & Assembly
Weight, Dimensions & Additional Features
|Hans Leather Chair
||37" H x 28.5" W x 35" D