Our iconic Chinoiserie Duvet was inspired by the east-meets-west style found in European décor in the 17th and 18th centuries. This decorative style adorned interiors, porcelain, lacquer ware and furniture, bringing an exotic, worldly sophistication to the home. Our design team modernized this motif by paring back the print to its essentials: flowering trees, graphic songbirds and delicately sketched branches. The simplified design weaves old-world elegance with modern sensibilities, making this print a timeless bedding essential.
- 200 Thread count cotton percale
- Hidden button closure
- Includes duvet cover, shams, and down insert
- Made in Portugal
- Cleaning & Care: Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not use bleach or detergents containing bleach. Tumble Dry low. Warm iron if necessary.
- Full/Queen Duvet Cover: 90" x 88"
- King Duvet Cover: 106" x 92"
- Standard shams: 20" x 26" (1.5" flange)
- King shams" 20" x 36" (1.5" flange)